Building a Custom Waterfront Home on Cape Cod
Guide to Permitting and Building your Custom Home on Waterfront and Coastal Property on Cape Cod
Our 2017 Update includes a comprehensive guide to Coastal Real Estate Guide produced through a joint venture between the Barnstable County Cooperative Extension and the Woods Hole Sea Grant program with a great Q&A for work in coastal or water front areas
There is strong demand for waterfront property on Cape Cod, but the most important question that buyers and homeowners want to know is what can I build? or can we expand the existing property to meet our design goals?
Our new guide to building your waterfront home will help answer the followingquestions:
- What size home can I build on a property?
- Who are the experts that will be part of the design and permitting team
- What permits are required?
- Do we save the existing property or tear it down?
- Can I build my dream home here?
Please fill out on the adjacent form to recieve a free copy of our guide!