You've been visiting the Cape your whole life, isn't it time you stayed?
Building New or Renovating a Cape Cod Home can be a challenge -let the experts at REEF find your little piece of Cape Cod!
Cape Cod is a wonderful place to live and work! However, if you are looking for real estate on Cape Cod, and want to renovate a property or build a new home, the regulatory environment can be very challenging. REEF has over 30 years experience navigating the difficult regulations here on the Cape. So we are finally offering exclusive buyer agency represntation for select customers.
REEF can provide the following:
- Access to the Cape and Islands MLS System
- General regulatory review of desired properties prior to offer or purchase
- Concierge land or waterfront property search services
- Complete design / engineering and of course construction services.
REEF Can help you find the answers to these important questions:
- What size house can be built on a given property?
- How long might it take to get permits on a Waterfront Property?
- How many bedrooms are allowed on a property?
- Can an existing home be torn down and rebuilt?
- Is a property a good candidate for an addition or renovation?
- How long will it take to build or renovate?
- How much will it cost to build new, renovate, or remodel?
If you are considering buying a land on Cape Cod, or if you would like to buy a property in need of renovation or remodeling, then let REEF help you make the right decision. Our team has expertise in all types of zoning, wetlands, and other general permitting regulations in all towns on Cape Cod. Wouldn't it make sense to work with a team who can help you identify the true potential of your Cape Cod property?